5.8.09

(My) Words

haven't been particularly prolific lately. Probably because July was about the worst month/ever. I'm still recovering...but so far, I'm convinced that August is going to rule. Mostly because it isn't July. But also because the sun has been shining. Though the birds chirped all through July/don't catch me on cliches..
..and because I got a new bicycle, with curly handlebars/and an amazing *gem*
from the sally ann. Because we are getting a new roommate who can't possibly be worse than the last (he ate a lot of Hawco's almonds without asking. Which made Hawco throw hissy fits and grow increasingly paranoid about the whereabouts of his food/alcohol/cigarettes[he doesn't smoke, though])...and because I made a to-do list that might actually get done.
I got into the creative writing (minor) and am taking poetry and fiction this year/maybe that's why I haven't been writing. I'm stashing the goods.
Last time I wrote, someone (anonymous) commented with a youtube link to 57 (or something) "Ohms"...nice gesture. I sat through six or seven then put on Pink Floyd and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I keep meaning to go back and listen to the rest. Little repetitive though.
...but this kind of doubles as my journal--and will continue to do so...so as much as I may need to loosen up--this is where I don't actually have to.
And if you don't like it, then just look at the owl (I'm trying to find him a cat eye to replace the creepy black one)...

No comments: