27.5.09

Dreary days forge a gloomy mind...the sun doesn't shine so bright, inside my head. But all is well this time. This time.
And the rain still pours, and I cannot decide why it is I haven't peace of mind--though all in all feels quite still.
But stillness does not equal peace, as many have found before me.
Perhaps a piece of me wonders, if the sky must cry, then shouldn't I?
This indecisiveness is debilitating.
But there is something....something that won't quit gnawing..won't leave me be in this equilibrium.
Something tells me, that something is not right--
is not wrong, but--rather--not there.
I'm not content. Not that I should be, or that anybody really should be...but there is such a weight threatening to tip me over...trying to hint, to push me in a direction. But every time I squint and try to see the distance the mirage fades and the desert stretches for miles.
It's that destination I know is there, but I cannot determine how far, or whether it is the place of my dreams, or of my nightmares.
What do I do. What do I do...What do I do?

Guidance doesn't exist--in the land beyond the clouds.

No comments: