23.9.08

Storyteller: I fade into the shadows as they consume your ship skyward. This world isn't yours anymore. My world waits for me now.
The faults you played so hard, fell flat below the ears of the ones you never let listen. Their cries might echo in your dreams, but you'll never hear the words they say. It's your hell to suffer, the fate you chose. To leave behind the things you never loved. Because it's easier now, for them, to love at last. Without you. Isn't hell, to be forgotten ? To be lost beyond all that existed before you. That will exist after.
It isn't me who decides. These things that will happen. You sowed your life many years before today. You thought for so long, these things you did would never take their place. But here they are and now I leave you half way between sky and sea. Where I go up to watch this story, you sink to the depths of a world you never really knew.

No comments: